- my name is Miran [read: me-run]
- 30-something year old (this way I don’t have to change this every year ;))
- from Rijeka, Croatia
- it says civil engineer on my diploma, but I don’t feel like one
- former PhD student at Faculty of Civil Engineering Rijeka
- no formal education in programming, it was a hobby of mine, and starting from 2019 became my job
- author of Nim Basics tutorial
- programming languages I use (in decreasing skill level): Python, Nim, Clojure, Ocaml, Racket, F#
- other interests and hobbies: disc golf, board games, driving on curvy roads, car detailing, open source, photography, backgammon, bass guitar, (open street) mapping, Linux, genealogy, etc.
About these pages
I write mostly in English, but here and there some posts might have some locally interesting stuff written in Croatian. The themes I cover depend on the things that are currently interesting to me — this can change quite often, but you can expect stuff about programming, data analysis and visualizations, and numerical modeling.
English is not my mother tongue so I apologize for all the writing mistakes. If you find grammatical or any other mistakes in my posts, you would like give me feedback or comment on a stuff I have written, feel free to contact me.
- GitHub profile
- narimiran AT disroot DOT org